- Living-Learning Experiences (LLEs) were develop by a team of experienced mental health professionals in the 1990 and have been hosted for many years by Growing Better Lives and took place in Kent.
- The background for this work is that there is a significant lack of these skills in many areas of mental health, care and teaching of children, other personal development work, and more generally in managing and treating people in a compassionate and suitably sensitive way. Over some years, the professionals involved in this CIC have developed a format of training that is adaptable for a wide range of settings and participants.
From the start of 2022 these events are now being facilitated by Mulberry Bush Third Space (MB3) which is the National Centre for Reflective Practice. These take place in a beautiful rural space Toddington in Gloucestershire
Click here for more information https://mulberrybush.org.uk/mb3/national-centre-for-reflective-practice/
Statement of aims
Living-Learning Experiences is a partnership of experienced mental health professionals who provide carefully planned and structured training experiences to develop:
- Reflective practice for those aiming to provide therapeutic environments
- Advanced group facilitation skills for those working in therapeutic communities
- A lived experience of sociotherapy for any mental health practitioners
- Understanding of complex emotional dynamics accessible to all health workers
- Appreciation of the use of relationship in all encounters – for professionals in any field
- An intensive appreciation of emotional intelligence for those whose work requires it
- A general appreciation of emotional intelligence for those who would benefit from it
We have some presentations and research papers available for download – click on button to access these!
Contact: email@example.com for more information on LLEs.