Come and live in an ‘transformative environment’ for three days, in a beautiful organic farm study centre in Kent.
Learn about the power of group process in a safe and enjoyable way
Experience what goes into making any group or working environment genuinely therapeutic
Also find time to relax, be playful, have fun and recharge your batteries!
Our courses are for any who want to get a taste of the transformative power of relationships by experience, rather than just by hearing about it. Click here for a flyer about LLEs
To find out about the upcoming Therapeutic and Environments Practitioner Training, click here.
***Due to the current outbreak of Covid-19 we have postponed all LLEs in 2020 but will be starting again in late 2021***
Statement of aims
Living-Learning Experiences is a partnership of experienced mental health professionals who provide carefully planned and structured training experiences to develop:
- Reflective practice for those aiming to provide therapeutic environments
- Advanced group facilitation skills for those working in therapeutic communities
- A lived experience of sociotherapy for any mental health practitioners
- Understanding of complex emotional dynamics accessible to all health workers
- Appreciation of the use of relationship in all encounters – for professionals in any field
- An intensive appreciation of emotional intelligence for those whose work requires it
- A general appreciation of emotional intelligence for those who would benefit from it
The background for this work is that there is a significant lack of these skills in many areas of mental health, care and teaching of children, other personal development work, and more generally in managing and treating people in a compassionate and suitably sensitive way. Over some years, the professionals involved in this CIC have developed a format of training that is adaptable for a wide range of settings and participants. Click on button for a booking form.
- Tue – Thu, 14-16 September 2021, for therapeutic communities and enabling environments
- Fri – Sun, 11-13 March 2022, for therapeutic communities and enabling environments
- Fri – Sun, 1-3 April 2022, on personality disorders as part of course starting March 2022 (contact us for more details)
- Tue – Thu, 13-15 September 2022, for therapeutic communities and enabling environments (dates to be confirmed)
We have some presentations and research papers available for download – click on button to access these! Staff Member
Contact: Sue Pauley firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)7815 902049 Living Learning Experiences are run by Growing Better Lives cic. © 2014 Living Learning Experience. All rights reserved